Blog Archive

About Me

Contact information : To enquire about a painting please click the associated link. For general enquiries please click the "email" link in my profile.

Subscribe

* indicates required

Saturday 20 May 2023

Flowered Bowl with Clementines


Hello! Hope you re all well. After a long hiatus I finally got around to re-activating my blog mail-out. I had to add new mail management software so it took me a while to figure this out. I've also been very busy the past year or two. Last year exceeded all expectations for sales and this year is starting off even stronger so I both feel very lucky and need to keep working hard to meet demand while it is there.  

The painting below  was a commission I did for an acquaintance who had already bought one of my paintings and wanted a similar one to make a set.  
"Flowered Bowl with Clementines"
6"x8"
Oil on hardboard
(SOLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment